Thursday, February 7, 2008

'Woman of the Year'

Who can honestly say that when you hear 'Woman of the Year' Paris Hilton comes to mind? Truthfully, I couldn't. I have nothing against Paris, she seems like a decent person, tabloids may say otherwise but they don't really know her, so they assume she's stupid or whatever they want. At first I assume they meant someone like Opera Winfrey, Hillary Clinton; someone like those ladies...then I read Paris Hilton, that was a shocker. Ha-ha, Lmao I think this is the first time I wrote about something that had nothing to do with my life! Oh, Since I haven't been on in a while here's a recap of my absence.

RECAP:
Challenge Day: Wept like a bby; made tons of new friends
Super Bowl XLII: Giants won; be not so happy...Patriot Fan
Cold: Have been under the weather with this distressing, unfortuanally not-going-away-soon cold

No comments: