Friday, February 1, 2008

I heart emails!!

Who doesn't? It's the next best thing compared to IM. Okay, I'm not really much of a party person, but this V-day I've been invited to the biggest V-day bash ever know to history! Not really but my two friends L & A are stressing so I thought I'd write that to make them feel better. Whoa, I haven't written a blog in such a long time...It's not like anyone really reads this soo...Moving on. Today, precisely around 10ish or 11ish I received my Grade Card...Ha-ha and I thought I would have had to torch it...no I am not an arsonist, and well never, ever be one! But I couldn't believe I got a 3.5 something GPA...You should of saw me stare dumbfound at the piece of paper, then I began jumping up and down, with out knowing it till my teacher told me to take a seat...Ha-ha I was so naive back this morning...

Peace Out,
B.izzle

No comments: