Saturday, January 26, 2008

Regret, Party of one!

So have you ever made a deal, or bet that you could outlast someone in something you do everyday; Yeah, well the retard in me sealed the deal with the devil...not really, but you get what I'm saying, hopefully or I'm just droning on about nothing. Anyways, last night I had this stupid idea that I could outlast my brother and sister in a bet that faces us against our weaknesses, and guess what mine is? I'm not aloud to get mad, angry, yell or shout at anyone all day long and Sunday too! I have to be a saint, I can't do anything but smile...ALL DAY. I'm only aloud to show one freaking emotion, now ever time I look in the mirror I'll be smiling, but there is one advantage....I can be those creepy smiley people all day, pop out of closets and smile at them all day.

No comments: