Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard of ' 08

T.G for blizzards, omg it's snowing so bad, they gave it a name, a certified title. Let me give you a brief idea, it's snowing so much, and it's so deep...I can go swimming in it. How freakin' great is that? Let me answer it's great...ha ha, it's so great that if I go outside I'll get a ticket, yup that's right if your caught outside they'll ticket you,and send you to a nice warm jail, with 3 square meals, the hobo's gonna be dancing tonight, ha ha, lamo couldn't help that one. No, seriously how great is it that if you don't have a home today, you'll actually be sent to somewhere under normal circumstances you'd hate to be, but today you'll love to be! Thank gawd for are messed up weather. Lmao, did you know that 2 days ago it was 60 degrees? and the day after it was like 40 degrees and raining, and today it's a blizzard. Well I gotta go.
Lator,
b.izzle

No comments: