Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's my future car! And I want it now!

So that AD didn't work as much as I believed it would. You think I shouldn't of wrote Loaded? That might of seemed like I was a gold-digger. Besides if I need gold, I can always go and dig outside of Disneyland at night, hopefully when the guards and there nightsticks are out of sight. Ha ha, that reminded me of that movie National Security or whatever the one with Martin Lawrence in it, the part where the police guy is trying to get the bee away from him, and it looks like he's beating Martin instead. Ha ha, there's like a one in a million chance that would ever happen to be, mostly cause I'm not allergic to bee's but I am deadly afraid of them...and squirrels but that another post. Will G2G but remember, if anyone happens to find a Porsche 911 Turbo, or happens to steal it.. I'll gladly return it to it's rightful owner...ME =].

No comments: