Friday, March 28, 2008

Deep Entry..enough said.

This is going to be a deep entry.
It's about one of these theories I have....
No funny witticism, just seriousness. (Okay, I can't turn the funny off,but I try)
The theory is that from misery we get happiness.You might not agree with that when you are in misery or depression.Because you don't see the happiness in life at all.But once that chapter of your life is closing an a happier one is opening, you see that what you went through has made you happier and understand yourself, and as a whole...life better. You needed that chapter in your lifelike when I graduated middle school I felt really bad because I sort of have a hard time with change. And usually people randomly change over the summer, or at least that’s what I thought according to television. But my best friend basically told me if we ever grow apart or one of us changes; said person gets a really mean beat down so they stay in check.
But now that I’m in High school I still seem like my self and I sort of grew like half an inch which isn’t considered change so no beat down necessary.
Also the whole, go to the high school in your district thing I think is a load of bull. It splits up really good friendships; enough said.Those two events, happend to me at the same time. At that point, I slipped into a small depression. It's where I found that if anyone got really close to me I had to push them away.
But thanks to that I now know not to get attached to people now recently, I've found out that picking up books and getting lost in them stops me from slipping. I get to go into a different time period, into someone else’s thoughts. Not mine.
Misery isn’t a bad think; it helps you see a whole different part of yourself, but you mustn’t loose yourself, sometimes you have to find the happy in the dark and gloomy or you’ll completely lose yourself.
Where do you think all the poets and song writers got those lyrics from?They probably had to have misery to write that.
No one’s happy all the time, I promise you you’ve been sad once in your life. And if you say “NO” you haven’t then I have a lot to learn.
Tell me what you think about my theory.
Haha, Damn I'm deep =),
B.izzle

No comments: