Monday, March 24, 2008

Brink of seclusion {B.S}

Hey! So I know I haven't been on for the longest of time...yeah that didn't make sense but at least I got my point through, I hope that piece of stupidity wasn't completely wasted. I'm on my Spring Break of '08, lmfao so am I the only person who finds it fascinating that it rhymes? Yeah I'd love to tell you how I got my Porsche and was whisked off to a tropical island and now typing on my new laptop while sipping out of a coconut...Gawd how agonizing was it to write that sentence, it was torment. By the way for those who are slow at sarcasm, none of the above actually happened. Rofl my sarcasm really hurts people, but when I promise to tone it down...it's like mega sarcasm it cuts like a knife.
Any who; My so called friends left me to rot in dullsvile...well the ones who can afford a trip, Me, E, B, and S, and SP are stuck here, and way too lazy to call each other up and go somewhere. Seriously S is like sitting at home w/ tons of Mickey Dee rapers around her, ha ha she told me over Myspace, which I'm now addicted to again. Lol, I check it every waking minute for any new comments, etc... You see what happens w/ no school?? I'm a freakin wreck, a lazy, gaining by the minute wreck. Not to mention my sister, she's so annoying and she's like sitting behind me watching every word I type.
Random quotes of the day:
  1. Yo, my names Mufasa I'm the king of the land, I'll come and smack you with the back of my hand.- J.B
  2. Live like your at the bottom even if your at the top. - J.B
  3. Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.
  4. A memory lasts forever never does it die, True friends stay together and never say goodbye.
  5. This girl didn’t care what anybody said .She got the whole world dancing to the music in her head.They loved to trash her bad, laugh at her and call her names.And now they all try to copy her, isn't that a shame?It only made her stronger....
  6. When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.- A.E
  7. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.- A.E
  8. True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does- A{ This girl can seriously ryhme for a brit.}
  9. Two essences and one thought, two hearts and one pulse. - Moi{ A remake though =( }
Lators Aligators,
B.izzle

No comments: