Friday, January 18, 2008

Cause you had a good day....

Now, keep in mind, it's not the kind of good/bad day that's makes me wanna run out of my warm, cozy home into the bitter cold outdoors and share/scream my absolutely joyous feelings, but it's not like those horrible days with the tears and tragedy and life-altering badness.No, this is the other kind of good/bad day. Which is good. But still bad. In other words, I really don't know how I feel...Oh Gawd what if I'm bipolar, that would explain a lot. think I might go look up that disease. Anyways I was surfing the and I found this really good quotes, thought I'd oughta share it with anyone who ever reads this:
Be what you wanna be...
Not what others wanna see
***
one day your life will flash before your eyes
make sure its worth watching.
***
&& These two I came up with, on the smartest day of my life(For now)
Wisdom
For every window you open,
A few close behind,
But don’t let that stop you,
You still have the ones open to chose from,
Your journey awaits
***
Fear is what stops you,
Courage is what keeps you going,
Motivation keeps you.

No comments: