Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sooner would be better!

Wish me good luck! Tomorrow I have 3-4 tests depends on the teachers, pretty stupid to have a quiz/test/exam on a Thursday, but whatev...they wanna me queer about it. Ha-ha I can't stop laughing about this morning, and the whole choking/chuckling thing with the poptart, I could of swore I saw the light but then I opened my eyes and saw that I was staring at the light pole above me; he he I'm so random.
So, it's like 9:00 p.m and I have nowhere/nothing to do...Still searching for that long, lost life of mine. I really wish that my life gets ex termly exciting when I grow up {In the next 2-5 minutes} Then I wouldn't ever bored myself to death, or the verge of death either way I'm BORED! Gonna go to sleep, let's see what promising dream will keep Me entertained =)
Ledah brah,
B.izzle

No comments: