Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hakuna Matata, baby!

It means no worries, you know. But while I do have a few worries,most of them having to do with Mid-terrible's ( Really could change the name, mine fits!). Maybe I'm stressing a bit too much, but for real I broke out in a freaking rash, I'm not talking little red spots, I mean freaking immense circles of splotchy redness...But whatever cause it's not like there going to cancel exams for one person...Or will they? What if i could rub against everyone!? Ha, I'm brilliant; you know I sometimes undermine my evil talents... Oh, by the way if you happen to stumble upon this, May I just stay i'm as sane as they come, really I maybe the evilest 14 year old you see, but I'm a really kindhearted person, when your not pissing me off, cause if you ever happen to piss me off i'd step 10 paces back before all hell unleashes... Anywho got's to be going, I have like only a few more mintues till i'm off.
Ciao,
B.izzle

No comments: