Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things I really want... (But can't afford!)

So my rent's don't really believe in allowance, it's all "Ask, if you want something!" Know you might think that I'm spoiled when I say...like that's enough!? But have you ever seen/watched those creepy yet, genuine looking car salesmen and how they trick you into buy an over priced piece of crap that will break down in 5-6 months or right after the warranty is over? Will my rent's played me, I ask but they say that I have to earn it in return as in work for it... A.K.A straight A's or ace an exam... Oh, by the way I've never bought a car, or driven I'm not even old enough to get a permit which might suck for others, but I don't trust myself out on the road's yet for my safety or others. Last time my mom was driving, I was asked her how many point's she'd score if she ran over pedestrians, then she asked if I wanna know so bad, I should get in front of the car and then a very evil I'm-going-to-take-over-the-world laugh followed...so I knew that was my cue so be quiet. Okay so what I want is simple, that you could totally score at Wal-Mart as they say "Save Money, Live Better" Or the ever so popular "Always Low Prices, Always":

The List

  1. Gift card's to the following: Border's;B&N;Urban Behavior; Adidas; Puma
  2. Wii...PS3; either would be more then appreciated
  3. Money, enough that I can roll around in it! {Preferably in 20's}
  4. Chi straightener...there magical delish!
  5. Books
  6. Candy...{Dark chocolate=gag me! Might as well feed me crap from the sidewalk.}
  7. Porsche 911 turbo... Sunshine yellow please! {Not in Wal-mart but pretty close, it's at that car dealership across the street=)}
  8. Puma sneakers, the brown are lovely!
  9. A friend for Bean {That's a whole other postter}
  10. Snow {Real or artificial, hopefully not that stuff that if blown into your eye's burn and need medical attention!}

No comments: