Thursday, January 3, 2008

Uhh...Shoot me now?

I had this brilliant idea for this thing I'm writing, can't call it a book yet cause it sucks ass! Big Time!! So then on the way home from school me and a couple of friends had this weird discussion about absolute nothing important, then one gets pissy cause she twisted my words and get this actually ACCUSED me? Of something I did not, I repeat did not freaking say. yeah so where was I? Oh yeah! through out the discussion I must of forgot that award winning idea =( Sometimes I wish I had a brain that well you know actually functioned like it's suppose to, but that's life you gotta stick with out the heck your dealt. You know what I wish most right now at this exact moment in time and space? For the heat to work like it's suppose to! That would be greatly appreciated. Ha ha Lmao I complained so much today, didn't know I was a whinnier. Hope you had a better day this my suck-ass one!

Truly pissed!,

Ha! you thought I woulda wrote my name, LOSER

No comments: