Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yawn! Moving on now...

Okay so the day started out like crap, I'm bored outta my mined. Usually when I'm this Uber bored I get one AIM or Myspace and talk to people(That I know) but today no one's on =( Any way's it snowed yesterday and a bit today! Usually i get this natural high from snow that makes me feel like I'm smoking a cloud...worst example ever, promise I'm not a druggie =) But today the snow is all dull, and really bright...It doesn't have that fun snow day feeling, more like a bitter, grumpy I'm going to freeze your ass feeling; Which may I point out it froze my ass this morning when I went to warm up my mom's car. Ptf...I wonder if I make hot chocolate if I'll feel better...Chocolate my anti-drug lmao really I could only live on that for years. Haha lucky ass weather guy, he won't be getting a beat down this winter as far as I can see there's plenty of snow to last me till FEB.

P.S. T-minus 1 day in counting till they open up the torture facility they call school!

No comments: