Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dreams are for fool's...

Mainly...ME! Yes you've heard right, I am now declaring myself as a world-class fool. If you must know it all started last night, no I will not babble on, but I will still tell you in as little words as I can/should for it is embarrassing and well even more embarrassing then any embarrassment I've ever caused myself. Last night was perfect, not too cold and defiantly not too warm...So I went to bed and counted sheep (Actually thought of what I should dream of, so I don't get caught by surprise!) Then I drifted off to sleep, only to find out that I have no control over what I dream about. So I dreamt and dreamt till I came upon mountains of cake, big ones, small ones, tall ones, short ones...and so on the pattern went. Then there it was the biggest cake I've ever,ever seen...I ran toward it only to find my precious cake being devoured by Augustus Gloop and his immense sized butt...this is what sucked most, when I could of waken-up I didn't because of curiosity; man...if curiosity could kill me...I'd have been dead a long time ago. So what I saw will haunt me, till I'm buried in my grave. Enough said.
Terrified to a state of petrifaction,
B.izzle

No comments: