Friday, January 4, 2008

I meant it! Honest to blog!

So today was particularly chaotic, and uber bizarre! My teaches plunged a whole through my awesome morning with this bright idea that we need to be tested on what we learned this “semester” WTF, this semester went by so fast, how was I suppose to know what I learned, just yesterday I thought it was the second week of school! Anywho I complained all yesterday with the other post, so won’t screw this one up with whinery =) Winter break is bloody over! The sun is starting to peak above the snowy clouds, darn it and it’s even being warm this week…except today. Today is COLD! I’m so excited. My computer is being a bitch today. All freezing-up and slow and whatnot. Maybe is needs some woolen socks and long underwear. I’m hilarious, aren't I folks? Ha I’m so lmao. Why am I asking you? Well, whatever. Anyway. Anywho; “I really wanna go see Alvin and the chipmunks” When I said those words to my friends at lunch, I instantly regretted it because I forgot that one of them is a Mall-whore(J/K she just lives there when she’s not a home) and the conversation went down hill when she sat there pretending to be the New York Times and spill the beans about the movie…and here’s how it went: “I saw Alvin & the chipmunks yesterday and holy shizznet it was sooo stupid. The chipmunks were okay, Alvin being voiced by Justin long (accepted, galaxy quest, dodgeball), but the human acting was awful. Every one's like oh, it was supposed to be silly.Well, it wasn't silly. It was effing retarded. So now you don’t have to waste your money on a queer movie like that!” And you ask me how I remembered that? Cause one of my all time favo cartoon’s was single handedly destroyed by a Movie-hater…I know your reading this…skip up a few lines, your mentioned as a MW =)

No comments: