Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wickety whack?

So Today was sooo...unusually abnormal; not the normal abnormal behavior everyone has around me, let me begin at the commence of abnormality.Every morning {School days} I walk over to the red locker sections, few people come out to me talk about stuff I ignore, then I walk over to the table we usually sit at then as I sat down took a nibble of my poptart, J&R jump up and burst out into a rap, here's how some of it went:
J: Wicka Wicka Whack!
R: I'm a rappa from way back…
J: Cause bitch I’m da Mack
R: Don’t lie; you ain’t da mack, cuz ya lack
J&R: Both throw up gang signs

I was like "WTF?" then choked on my poptart{ Cherry flava, cause dats how I do} Then E & Diff J tried to help me, and I spit it up all over them. Then During History 5 period, E fell asleep on her desk, when I shook her she threw her book and it went flying across the room, hitting Tiffany {Evil skank bitch} as she got up to go suck up to the sub. In intro to theater, Everyone still adored R but this new kid named Brandon stole the spot light, so R trys to be "tight" {He's words not mine} and sprangs his ankel on the raisers...got the attention back! Ha!

Really tried, freaked out too,

B-izzle




No comments: