Monday, January 14, 2008

Mid-terms!

So I've been complaining about them just a little; okay who am I trying to kid, I've had so many complaints that if you were to sell them, you'd be a millionaire...May I just state I could use that million dollars about now, so if you were to make that kinda money off me...I'd just like to state "I know where you live" Ha ha yeah right, Like I could find out--Or could I?
Anywho, I'm going to start My own little thing I'd like to call: Word Of The Day; To enlighten those who have put up with my ever so intelligent terminology. ( Oh I'd just like to state that if you are so have a decrease in brain cell's due to my "Terminology" blame society...) I am not an activist, maybe if I knew what that was I could be one =)
Word Of The Day;
Ecstatic; To be uber happy, or in other words slaphappy...
"on dat dope yo"
Or; "Slapping dat green!"
.:: No, This is not a dictionary...You could call me a slang-tionary!::.

No comments: